CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Wind Turbines...Model and Developments

After discussions with my professor about developing my project to further understand my direction, I managed to get some time to cut out a portion of my building and windturbines.
Although unsuccessful in cutting out all my pieces to greatly establish a formidable amount to distinguish it as my model, I was successful in cutting out pieces which allow me to play and observe the different type of turbines which I decided to investigate.



Throughout my investigation, I looked at several aspects which I thought would alter the efficiency and look of the turbines. I played around with materials which had different thicknesses as well as transparency and mounting connection to the building.










No comments: