CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

Construction at a Better Scale

After reviewing the commentaries I received from my review last week, I have been in the process of drawing up my model at a more appropriate scale, and one which will not take up half the room. although it may be smaller, it will allow me to focus on the entire build/warehouse instead of simply on one facade. The problems I have encountered is that my wind capturing devices also are being scale down and this develops the problem of sufficiently producing enough energy to run a LED. Referring back to my review and the discussions which were introduced then, the aspect of structure and how the building will compensate will still a question needing resolution.




















No comments: