CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Schematic of my monster

During my long, yet interesting bus ride from Montreal, I came to the conclusion that my monster has more opportunities, than I had initially given it credit for. Although I am not fully resolved in the method in which this may occur, I believe that it has the capability of being activated by light sensors, which would be connected to the Arduino and perhaps, have different characteristic encoded into them. the result of my schematic is to provide individuals from TML an understanding of my concept and ideas which I would like to implement. To achieve these goal, I believe this week will consist on researching and exploration of video projection and possibly sound, through activation by arduino or other devices which my classmates will be providing.
Here are the following sketches and schematics.

No comments: