CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Recent developments

After coming back from Montreal and questioning the direction of my projects, I can conclude that I have undeniably come back to theatre and music on some sort of level. Although my research has been concentrated more on Etienne Jules Marey and also more contemporary works such as Manuel Baez and The Phenomenological Garden,
I have also stumbled across the geometries of music harmonics and the mathematical background to is as well. In many similar ways, there are aspects which relate with my earlier research on Oskar Schlemmer and with my more recent studio work developed in Montreal. Below is a link I found which also you to make geometries based on the loading and tension of a simple string.
http://www.falstad.com/loadedstring/


No comments: