CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Further direction on my project

So after a week away from Montreal and seeing my flaws and personal disappointments with my project, I am a month away from review. in addition to this deadline, I need to further extrapolate the direction of my project and have a final development in regards to its purpose.
Based on our group studio, questions which need to be addressed by the end of the semester are:
-To build a structure for my monster and no...a leash just won't do
-To finally resolve the purpose and behavior of my monster
-Have an idea of its site and an idea how it will respond with and to the site
and finally to develop a direction based on the phenomenons it created and more accurately what I acquired by observations.

No comments: