CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 8, 2007

Time of Death...?

So...unfortunately, after attempting to discover the reason of my malfunctioning radio-controlled gizmo, I have officially given it a time of death of 5:00 on Oct. 08/07. Although I did lose my device as a whole component...I do believe that I can salvage many of the components which were attached to the whole. Also...along the way,I managed to capture a deeper understanding of the object and the switches which were included.
If I had more time I would have continued to find the real problem to my situation...it is difficult to truly pinpoint the origin of the problem, on the sole purpose that it was composed of two sections:, the base,which shot the circular devices out and also the glove, which transmitted the command to initiate the shooting of the devices.

So...until further notice...I will have to face defeat and claim that I have lost my first victim

No comments: