CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Site Exploration and Choices in Point Douglas

After visiting the area of Point Douglas several times. the choices regarding where I believe my project should be situated is still becoming difficult to pinpoint. I have looked at several areas which I have concluded have potential for integration of my machine which captures movement through time. Based on discussions with my professor, concepts regarding rhythm, harmony and perception were brought to my attention while looking for an appropriate location. More importantly, the aspect of persistence of memory and vision were also discussed with my professor. This concept, although fresh in my thoughts, hasn't been fully researched. As far as I have had the chance, precedences such as "Time Fountains" have been the initial direction which my project has been leading. The aspect of capturing and manipulating the movement of an object is principally the direction for this semester.
Therefore, Although difficult to narrow to one specific site, I have selected the following for review.

No comments: