CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Simple Wind Devices and further research




So after diverting my research in the wrong direction. I have returned my attention back to wind capturing devices. Initially, I tried to look at the most innovative and complex products which were being developed. Fortunately, I have been given inspiration in simpler means of capturing wind.
here are a few examples of projects which are being developed by individuals who are simply looking for efficient wind power energy.
Although the research displays several different types of wind turbines, the attempt is to see which one will produce the most amount of electrical energy. Because the site is located within the urban content, the ideal choice of research is focused on Vertical Axis Wind Turbines.






















No comments: