CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Crunch Time

So I am a week and a bit away from needing to present and unfortunately...everything is taking up my time, My use of the laser cut machine has been more of a hassle than expected but I still hope that would be an issue with the presentation. Issues which I am trying to resolve include finding a space to place my presentation. Another issue is the fact that I'm trying to develop a frame for my project, with little success.
Hopefully tomorrow will work better with little or no interruptions and possibly with access to the laser cut machine.
Finally, here are some of my pieces which were cut on the laser machine, but more importantly, the pieces which need to be cut...this gives a clue of the quality that can be expected


No comments: